Wednesday, October 27, 2010

App, app and away!

II am going to make this short and sweet today since I have been up since 3am but I wanted to introduce my app to you right away. My first contract, my illustrations and story put together with a really cool app interface is more than my brain can handle and still rest properly. At some point this week I will crash and probably pretty hard but for now I am riding the high as long as I can.


Synopsis: Pet My Dragon? is a story about a preschool aged girl who takes her dragon for a walk in the park. She cheerfully asks the other children she meets if they would like to pet her dragon. The sharp teeth, fiery breath and the long spiky tale are just a few of the reasons they all decline the girl’s invitation. One child looks past all the “dangers” and notices the dragon’s soft belly. All of a sudden the dragon doesn’t seem so dangerous.

The app will be available in the iTunes app store around February and will cost $1.99.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!!!
    Can I buy it even if I don't have an iAnything? (even if I can't see it- I want your sales to soar)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faaaaantastic Curtis !!! We will order one, too.
    Jerry and Monica
    P.S. Do you know about the skin ad?

    ReplyDelete