Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Card Design

Last week I talked about getting my name out there and I Talked about a holiday card design that I submitted to Kate Harper’s blog. Well the submissions are up and you can view all the great card designs at http://kateharperblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/editor-picks-christmas-cards-with-new.html. You will see my penguin card about 25 cards down the page. That holiday card and others can be ordered from my store.

While I was resting a bit from a week of “marketing” a rejection or two I decided to get knee deep in my family's Holiday letter.  Lately I have been in charge of illustrating the Taylor Holiday letter.  This year my theme is nesting dolls and here is a sneak peak at ME as a nesting doll.
Can you guess what I have been interested in over the last year? BTW that will be my new profile (the face anyway) probably until the next holiday letter.

1 comment: