Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello!

Well, where do I start? Being a person who has never kept a journal or diary it seems odd writing to nobody. Well, at least for the time being. I do know that I will keep today’s entry short because I have to hit the drawing board so I can finish a few new drawings and mail off a submission.


I will try to upload a clip art item with each entry that will be free for private use but cannot be used for public or commercial use without permission. I only ask that if you use any of my images please help me promote this blog by linking to it on any of your preferred social networking site(s).



Have a great day.

ct

3 comments:

  1. Curt,

    I want you to get famous fast so that the "Measure Twice, Cut Once," prints I own become extremely valuable. Love the Seattle art.

    Ann (one of your mother's Evil friends)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes, Ann. I will try to help you out:-) Not looking for fame just enough $$ to support homebrewing, surfing and traveling. I know I am not asking for much.

    ReplyDelete