Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hotel South Dakota Cover Progress

So my mom has started pushing me to get her next cover done.  I have been dragging my feet mostly because I have been so consumed with beer writing that I didn't want to pull myself away from that while that was flowing so easily for me.  But a job is a job and I guess I will see how well I can multi-task for the next week or so.

Building this brick by brick digitally is only less physical but I think I could have built it with real bricks in less time.  When finished the brick frame will look like an old school (pun intended) event marquee.



1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I see tee shirts and magnets in my future...

    (I'm being pushed too... ho ho)

    It won't let me use my regular account, so I'll sign as Anonymous

    ReplyDelete