Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Agents and Editors and Publishers (Oh My!) Directories

Searching the interweb last night I cam across this directory or directories on Gally Cat http://www.mediabistro.com/galleycat/directory-of-galleycat-directories-2_b12782 

Lately, I have been finding lots of agent contact info online especially through Facebook and Twitter.  Sometimes you have to dig a little but usually you can get to their agency and find their submission guidelines without jumping through many hoops. The best part is that it is free!

I am starting to find more and more directories of agents, publishers and such online that I am starting to wonder if I will need to buy the 2012 Illustrators Market. After all, I can find just as many agents and publishers to reject my work this way and it doesn't cost me a thing:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment