Sunday, July 4, 2010

curtistaylor.biz v1.0

I’ve got a new home on the web (http://curtistaylor.biz/)! It is still under construction but I wanted to open it to friends and family so you all could “kick the tires” and make sure everything is working properly.


Let me know how it looks on your monitors (Does it fit? Do the colors hurt your eyes?). Is there something that you find annoying with the layout? If the link doesn’t click then it isn’t set up yet.

I am really excited about the store that I am setting up. I expect the store will open by the end of the week with a limited number of items however new items posted all the time. Prints, posters, cards and downloads for mobile devices will be available. I will be using Zen Cart and so customers will be able to use PayPal or credit cards to purchase items from the store.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment